Today's the day! I'm pleased to announce the launch of Halberd Fantasy Roleplaying, which is now free to download here.
Magick is rife within Tequendria, flowing through all living things – human, elves, trees, naked molerats. The most infamous city in Tequendria, Highbridge, is also its most magical, so there’s never a dull moment if you’re an adventurer.
Halberd Fantasy Roleplaying uses the Unbelievably Simple Roleplaying rules to create a simple yet dynamic roleplaying game for beginners or veterans. Become anything you can imagine – a worldly druid, a brave warrior, a stealthy ninja, or one of an infinite number of characters.
Wield incredible magick with a flexible system that allows players to create their own spells on the fly, no matter what the situation is.
So step into the city of Highbridge, meet the Red Court, join the League of Assassins or help out the Not-Quite-Dead Poet's Society. There's a world of adventure waiting for you.
Halberd Fantasy Roleplaying is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players.
- Simple and fast mechanics so the focus is on story rather than rules
- Quick character generation with the option to make any kind of character you like, from dwarf ninjas to cat person astrologers.
- Flexible magic system fuelled only by the imagination - everyone can cast spells!
- Humorous setting inspired by the Discworld books by Sir Terry Pratchett
- Dungeon Flipping! Clear out a dungeon and sell it to the government as a tourist attraction